- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 300 g frozen peas
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ lemons, juiced
- a bunch of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 baguette
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil, and tip in the peas. Allow them to sit and defrost for a couple of minutes, then drain.
2. Put the peas, reserving a teaspoonful as a garnish, into a food processor with 1 tablespoon of the oil, and pulse until you have a chunky purée it shouldnt be smooth. Add the crumbled cheese and the zest of the lemon and pulse briefly to combine.
3. Squeeze in lemon juice to taste, and stir in the chopped mint, reserving a teaspoonful as a garnish. Add a little black pepper, and refrigerate until youre ready to serve.
4. Heat the grill and cut the baguette into slices. Arrange on a grill pan and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of oil. Season and grill until golden, then turn over and grill the other side.
5. Garnish the dip with the reserved peas and mint, then spoon on to the toasts and drizzle the remaining oil on top before serving.
Like this? See lots more of our pea recipes.
Rate This Recipe