- Serves: 10-12
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the tortillas:
- 3 tortillas, cut into 8 triangles
- 1½ tbsp olive oil
For the pea guacamole:
- 450 g frozen peas
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- 2 tbsp coriander, including leaves and stalks, chopped
- 1 chilli, seeds removed, chopped
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 75 ml crème fraiche or Greek yogurt, to serve
1. For the tortillas: Preheat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 8. Lay out the tortilla triangles flat on a baking tray. Sprinkle with salt and roast for about 3 minutes in the oven, until golden, then leave to cool on a wire rack.
2. For the pea guacamole: Bring a saucepan filled with salted water to the boil. Tip in the peas and cook for a minute or so, after the water comes back up to the boil.
3. Drain and refresh the peas under cold water for a few seconds then transfer to a food processor with the rest of the ingredients. Blend until almost smooth. Taste for seasoning and transfer to a serving bowl and chill until required.
4. Spoon about ½ teaspoonful of the dip onto the baked tortilla chips and top each piece with a tiny dollop of crème fraiche or Greek yogurt. Garnish with chopped coriander and serve.
Hosting a party? Take a look at our canapé recipes for more inspiration.
Rate This Recipe