- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 400 g podded fresh peas
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 chilli, chopped
- small bunch of coriander, chopped
- olive oil, for blending
- juice of 1 lemons
- black pepper
1. Bring a pan of water to the boil. Add the peas and cook until just tender, around 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Place the onion, garlic and chilli in a food processor. Blend into a paste.
3. Add the coriander and blend thoroughly, then add the peas and process until well-blended.
4. Stir in the olive oil until the mixture reaches the consistency of guacamole.
5. Stir in the lemon juice. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
Rate This Recipe