- Serves: 4-6 as a side dish
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 450 g fresh or frozen peas
- 75 ml olive oil
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
1. Bring a saucepan of water to the boil with 1 teaspoon of salt.
2. Tip in the peas and cook for 23 minutes (or a further minute for frozen peas) or until just soft, then drain well.
3. Blend in a food processor or with a hand-held blender with the olive oil until smooth. Add lemon juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Apdapted from Rachel Allen Home Cooking (Collins)
Rate This Recipe