- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
For the dressing:
- 200 ml natural yogurt, such as Rachel's Organic
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 tbsp French mustard
For the salad:
- 200 g sugar snap peas
- 120 g pea shoots and mixed leaves
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, a mixture of yellow and red varieties work well
- ½ cucumber, sliced
- 250 g log of goats' cheese, crumbled
- 50 g pomegranate
1. For the dressing: Mix together the yogurt, olive oil, French mustard and season with salt and pepper, then whisk together and set aside.
2. For the salad: Blanch the sugar snap peas in boiling water for two minutes and then cool in iced water to refresh.
3. In a large bowl mix together the pea shoots, mixed salad leaves, sugar snap peas, cherry tomatoes and cucumber.
4. Pour the dressing over the pea shoots and salad leaves then add the crumbled goats cheese and scatter with pomegranate seeds. Serve immediately.
Recipe from Rachels Organic.
Want to see more recipes like this? Take a look at lots more of our salad recipes.
Rate This Recipe