- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 20 minutes chilling
- Effort: easy
- 2 yellow peaches, peeled and stones removed, chopped
- 3 tbsp sugar syrup
- 750 ml prosecco
- 1 tbsp peach liqueur, (optional)
1. Chill six champagne flutes in the freezer for 20 minutes.
2. Place the chopped peaches into a blender with the sugar syrup and a splash of the prosecco. Blend until smooth, adjusting the flavour with more sugar syrup if needed. Add the peach liqueur, if using.
3. Pour peach mixture into a chilled jug and add the rest of the Prosecco. Stir to mix well.
4. Pour the peach bellini into the chilled glasses and serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe