- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g store-bought or home-made sweet shortcrust pastry
- 3 tbsp apricot jam
- 3 peaches, sliced
- vanilla ice cream
For the topping
- 40 g butter, softened
- 2 tbsp almonds, finely chopped
- 35 g flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- ' tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 200c/180 fan/gas 6. Roll out pastry between 2 sheets of non-stick baking paper into a rough round about 5mm thick.
2. Place the pastry on a baking tray lined with non-stick baking paper. Spread the pastry with the jam leaving a 5cm border. Top the jam with the peaches.
3. Fold over the pastry to form a rim. To make the crumble topping, combine the butter, almonds, flour, sugar and cinnamon. Sprinkle in clumps over the top of the peaches.
4. Bake for 25 minutes or until pastry and the crumble top are golden. Serve warm with vanilla ice-cream.
For more Donna Hay recipes and to view her range of cookery books, visit Donna Hay's website
Rate This Recipe