- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 350 g puff pastry, shop bought, ready-rolled
- 1 eggs, beaten
- 3 peaches, stones removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp icing sugar, plus extra for dusting
1. Preheat the oven to 200ºC/gas 6
2. Stamp out 4 large, even-sized circles from the ready-rolled puff pastry, and place the pastry discs on a greased baking sheet.
3. Mark a circle, 1cm in from the edge of each pastry disc, not quite cutting through to the bottom, forming a rim.
4. Brush the pastry discs finely with the beaten egg.
5. Layer the peach slices in a circle on the inner circle of pastry, taking care not to cover the rim. Dust evenly with icing sugar.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes until golden brown.
7. Serve the peach galettes with a little pureed peach and a further dusting of icing sugar.
Rate This Recipe