- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, roasted and peeled
- 2 peaches, (or nectarines), stoned and chopped
- 2 chillies, deseeded and chopped
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint, chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
Tips and Suggestions
This salsa goes very well with ham and gammon and is great with strong fish such as mackerel, tuna and swordfish.
1. In a glass bowl, combine all of the above ingredients and season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
2. Serve at room temperature.
Rate This Recipe