- Serves: 6
- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus 5-7 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- 1.2 kg peaches
- 200 ml peach schnapps
- 2 red chillies, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp dried chillies, crushed
- 60 g caster sugar
1. Place the peaches in a jug blender, and process until smooth. Pass the peach puree through a fine sieve to remove the skin and rinse out the jug blender.
2. Return the peach puree to the jug blender and add in the peach schnapps, chillies, dried chillies and sugar.
3. Process the peach mixture until smooth.
4. Transfer the peach mixture to a lidded freezer-proof container and freeze until nearly set, around 1-2 hours.
5. Stir the mixture thoroughly with a fork, return to the freezer and freeze for a further 4-5 hours until set.
Rate This Recipe