- Serves: Makes 20 biscuits
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 45 g smooth peanut butter
- 50 g butter, softened
- 50 g caster sugar
- 45 g light brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 100 g plain flour
- 10 g baking powder
- grated zest from the quarter of 1 oranges
- 50 g unsalted peanuts, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. In a mixing bowl, cream together the peanut butter, butter, caster sugar and light brown sugar for 4 minutes until well-blended.
3. Add in the beaten egg and mix for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add the flour, orange zest and baking powder, then mix in the peanuts.
5. Divide the mixture into 20 even-sized balls and place them onto a lined baking sheet, spacing them well apart. Press each ball lightly with a fork.
6. Bake for 25 minutes until set. Cool on a wire rack.
Rate This Recipe