- Serves: 20
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 cucumber
- 100 g cream cheese
- 2 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 squeeze lemon juice
- 75 g dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 20 cooked and peeled prawns, or shrimps
1. Slice the cucumber into ten discs, each about 5mm thick.
2. Mix together the cream cheese, chilli sauce, spring onion, lemon juice and two-thirds of the peanuts. Spoon the mixture on top of the cucumber discs (to make them look neater, scoop the mixture between two teaspoons to give a nice shape).
3. Sit a prawn or shrimp on top of each cucumber disc. Sprinkle over the remaining chopped peanuts and arrange on a serving plate.
Rate This Recipe