- Serves: Makes about 24
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g cream cheese
- 1 pear
- 1 bulb fennel, plus plenty of the fresh green fronds
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 packets ready-made crostini
1. Beat the cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
2. Peel the pear and cut into dice.
3. Dice the fennel (reserving the fronds). Add the diced pear and fennel to the cheese.
3. Stir in the lemon zest and salt and pepper, to taste. Transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
4. Lay the crostinis out on a plate and pipe the cream cheese mixture on top. Garnish with the fennel fronds and serve.
Rate This Recipe