- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 slices of good granary bread
- a little butter, softened
- 1/2 pear
- a little lemon juice
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- 8 nasturtium flowers, and or leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Spread the bread with the butter or cream cheese.
2. Peel, core and thinly slice the pear, tossing it in a little lemon juice to prevent browning and to sharpen the sandwich a touch. Make a layer of pear on each sandwich, grind over a little pepper, then cover with the Parma ham and top with the nasturtium flowers or leaves.
3. Add the top slice of bread and press down firmly. Cut in half and eat immediately.
Rate This Recipe