- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1/2 tsp roasted and ground aniseed
- pinches freshly grated nutmeg
- 150 g soft, sweet pears, such as Hazel or Conference, peeled, cored and cubed
- 1 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
1. Combine all the ingredients in a large pan and cook over a medium heat, stirring until soft and pulpy.
2. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for a week.
3. This chutney goes well with samosas and snacks such as onion bhajias.
Rate This Recipe