- Serves: 3-4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus cooling and chilling
- Effort: easy
- 10 g butter
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 3 tbsp clear honey
- 4 pears, peeled, cored and diced
Tips and Suggestions
If making larger quantities, pour the cooled mixture into sterilised jam pots, cover and refrigerate.
1. Melt the butter in a heavy-based saucepan over medium-low heat.
2. Stir in the vinegar and honey, mixing well.
3. Add the diced pears and cook gently for 7-10 minutes until the mixture become thick and sticky. Be careful not to let it burn.
4. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool before chilling.
Rate This Recipe