- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 100 g unsmoked pancetta, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp chopped onions
- 100 ml dry white wine, (verdicchio, if possible)
- 1.3 kg fresh peas, shelled
1. Heat the oil in a large sauté pan and cook the pancetta until crisp and golden, add the onion and sauté for a further 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
2. Add the wine and simmer gently for a few minutes to reduce slightly. When the onion begins to soften, add the peas and cook for a further 2 minutes, stirring continuously. Serve.
Rate This Recipe