- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g pasta, pennette
- 25 g butter
- 200 g full-fat cream cheese
- 70 g gorgonzola cheese, chopped
- 70 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 100 ml milk, full-fat at room temperature
- 150 g cooked ham, diced
- 3 tbsp chopped flat leaf parsley
- 50 g grated parmesan
1. Preheat the oven to 180ºC/gas 4. Bring a large pan of salted water to the boil. Add in the pennette pasta and cook until al dente. Drain the pasta and place back in the saucepan.
2. Add the butter, soft cheese, Gorgonzola and Cheddar cheese. Mix well and then add the milk and stir on a low heat until you get a creamy texture. Add the ham, season with salt and freshly ground pepper and stir in the parsley.
3. Place the pasta mixture into a large baking tray, sprinkle over the Parmesan cheese and bake in the oven for 15 minutes until the top is golden and crispy. Serve immediately.
Rate This Recipe