- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp dried red peppercorns, finely ground
- 1 x 120 g salmon, sliced into 1cm thick pieces
- 1 tbsp groundnut oil
- 1/2 green chillies, finely sliced
- 1 handfuls wild garlic
- 2 cm piece of ginger
- dashes of soy sauce
- small head of broccoli, chopped into bitesized pieces
1. Sprinkle the ground peppercorns over one side of the salmon slices and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok and stir-fry the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until tender, moving it about the pan as it cooks. Add a splash of water at the end to steam the broccoli.
3. Stir in the chilli, wild garlic and ginger. Add a splash of soy sauce, cook for 1-2 more minutes then remove from the heat and put to one side.
4. Heat a griddle pan until smoking, then place the salmon in, peppercorn side down. Turn after 30 seconds, and cook for a further 30 seconds for salmon that is still slightly pink in the middle. Remove from the heat.
5. Pile the broccoli onto a serving plate and arrange the salmon slices on top.
Rate This Recipe