- Prep Time: 25 minutes plus drying
- Effort: easy
- 500-550 g icing sugar, plus more for dusting
- 1 egg white
- 50 ml double cream
- oil of peppermint or peppermint essence
1. Mix the sugar, egg white and cream together, adding the peppermint drop by drop until it tastes right.
2. Dust a clean, dry surface with icing sugar and roll out the peppermint paste to about 1 ½ cm thick. If it's too sticky, keep adding icing sugar until it is the right consistency.
3. Use a small cutter to stamp out rounds and leave to dry on parchment paper for 12 hours.
Rate This Recipe