- Effort: easy
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil, plus a little extra for finishing
- 1 red pepper, seeds removed and finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, seeds removed and finely sliced
- 2 tbsp water
- 200 g medium spicy chorizo sausages, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 medium red chilli, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 8 basil
- 3 tbsp freshly grated parmesan
1. In a medium non- stick pan, warm the olive oil, add the peppers with the water and fry over a medium heat, without browning, for 7-8 minutes.
2. Add the chorizo, garlic and chilli. Fry gently for 2 minutes.
3. Add the eggs and fry over a medium heat for about 2 minutes until they are just cooked.
4. Sprinkle over the basil and parmesan and serve on top of the potato pancakes, with a trickle of olive oil.
Rate This Recipe