- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 100 g bulgur wheat
- 2 red peppers, or substitute yellow or orange ones
- 150 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 handfuls mixed herbs, chopped
- 2 cm ginger, finely grated
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the bulghar wheat in a bowl and pour enough boiling water over to cover. Leave to swell for 30 minutes.
2. Cut the peppers in half from stem to base. Use a small paring knife, cut away the seeds and membranes, leaving the stems intact. Preheat a grill.
3. Mix the remaining ingredients together. Drain the soaked bulghar and incorporate into the stuffing. Season to taste and pile the mixture into the pepper halves.
4. Cook on a hot barbecue or under a grill, until the peppers are blackened and the stuffing is warmed through.
Rate This Recipe