- Serves: 4-6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 500 g brussels sprouts
- vegetable oil, for frying
- 75 g pancetta, cubed
- 200 g vacuum-packed cooked chestnuts
1. Blanch the brussels sprouts in a saucepan of boiling, salted water for 2 minutes. Drain well then slice each sprout in half.
2. Heat a dash of vegetable oil in a large frying pan and place the sprouts cut side-down in the oil. Cook until the sprouts have browned slightly.
3. Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in a separate frying pan until crisp.
4. Chop the chestnuts into chunks slightly smaller than the sprout halves and add them and the pancetta to the brussels sprouts.
5. Toss everything together until heated through and serve at once.
Rate This Recipe