- Serves: makes 500g jar
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- large bunch parsley, washed and dried
- 125 g walnuts
- 2 garlic cloves
- 125 g parmigiano reggiano, freshly grated
- 250 ml extra virgin olive oil
Tips and Suggestions
Pesto can be served fresh or it can be preserved in the refrigerator or freezer
1. Place the parsley, walnuts and garlic on a cutting board. With a mezzaluna or sharp knife finely chop the ingredients.
2. Place in a jar and add the parmigiano cheese, salt, half the olive oil and mix all the ingredients well. Top up with the remaining extra virgin olive oil.
Rate This Recipe