- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 2 pink grapefruit
- 2 oranges
- 5 tbsp pimento oil
- 2 tomatoes, deseeded and cut into strips
- 6 sprigs of fresh mint, chopped
1. Peel one grapefruit and one orange with a sharp knife, removing all the pith. Hold the peeled fruit over a serving bowl and cut out the segments, letting them drop into the bowl. Discard the remaining pith.
2. Squeeze the juice from the second grapefruit and orange and place in a separate bowl.
3. Whisk the pimento oil into the juice.
4. Stir the juice mixture into the fruit segments.
5. Stir in the tomato strips and
chopped mint and serve.
Rate This Recipe