- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 2 hrs marinating time
- Effort: easy
- 2 tbsp piri piri sauce
- half a tsp chilli powder
- juice of 2 lemons
- 24 large king prawns, raw with heads on
- 1 bunch of watercress
- 1 bunch of coriander
1. Mix together the piri-piri sauce, chilli powder and lemon juice in a mixing bowl. Add the raw king prawns, coat thoroughly, cover and marinate in the fridge for 2 hours.
2. Tear the watercress and coriander into sprigs and arrange on a large serving plate.
3. Heat a heavy frying pan until hot. Dry-fry the king prawns, seasoning with a little sea salt, until they turn pink and opaque, around 3 minutes.
4. Serve at once on the watercress and coriander.
Real Cork recommends: enjoy with a light white wine from the Alentejo
Rate This Recipe