- Serves: 4
- Prep Time: 5 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 150 ml Greek yogurt
- 150 ml crème fraîche
- 1 tsp strands saffron, soaked in a tsp of milk
- sugar, to taste
- 1/2 tsp ground cardamom
- 3 tbsp pistachio nuts, crushed
- honey, to taste
1. In a bowl, combine the yoghurt, crème fraîche, saffron, sugar and cardamom and beat for 2 minutes, until blended.
2. Mix in half the pistachios and spoon into 4 serving bowls.
3. Chill slightly, and serve sprinkled with the remaining pistachios and honey to taste.
Rate This Recipe