- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus chilling time
- Effort: easy
For the pistachio milk shake
- 125 g pistachio nuts, roasted and skinned, plus extra chopped pistachios to serve
- 150 ml sugar syrup
- 100 ml water
- 300 ml crème anglaise
- 200 ml milk
1. Put the pistachios, sugar syrup and water into a blender and whizz for a few minutes until you have a thick, smooth mixture. Push it through a fine sieve into a large bowl.
4. Stir in the crème anglaise and milk, adding a splash more milk if you prefer a thinner consistency. Cover with cling film and chill.
5. When ready to serve, divide the peaches and cherries between serving bowls. Scatter with pistachio nuts.
6. Using a hand-held blender, froth up the pistachio milk shake, then pour into small, individual glasses. Pop a straw into each glass and serve at once with a sprinkling of chopped pistachio nuts.
Rate This Recipe