- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 200 g spaghetti
- 1 tbsp pistachio nuts, shelled
- 2 tbsp grated pecorino cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped marjoram leaves
- 25 g unsalted butter, at room temperature
- splashes chicken stock
- spring onions, finely sliced
1. Cook the spaghetti in a pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions, or until al dente. Drain and reserve a little of the cooking water for later.
2. Grind the pistachios with a pestle and mortar along with the pecorino and marjoram. Mix in the butter until well combined.
3. Place the cooked pasta back into the warm pan and add the butter mixture. Toss well to coat, adding a splash of chicken stock and some of the reserved pasta water.
4. Divide the spaghetti between two serving plates and sprinkle over the sliced spring onions.
Rate This Recipe