- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes allow extra time if making your own dough
- Effort: easy
- 1 pizza dough
- 3 tbsp mascarpone, or as much as you like
- 3 tbsp Nutella, or as much as you like
- extra virgin olive oil, for brushing dough
Tips and Suggestions
See David Rocco's simple recipe for pizza dough
1. Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6.
2. Stretch out dough and roll out on a lightly floured surface. Spread the mascarpone cheese on the one half side of the dough and on the other side spread the Nutella.
3. Fold over. Pinch and roll opposite ends together. Lightly brush the dough with olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
3. Bake for 15 minutes.
Rate This Recipe