- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus chilling
- Effort: easy
- 500 g plums
- 45 g of caster sugar
- 100 ml whiskey
- 275 ml double cream
- 150 g crunchy oat cereal
1. Halve the plums, and then place in a saucepan with the sugar and two tablespoons of the whisky. Bring to a boil, cover the pan and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender. Leave to cool.
2. Add two tablespoons of whisky to the double cream, then whisk to soft peaks. Add half of the plums to the cream and stir to combine.
3. Place one quarter of the cereal into the bottom of a glass. Pour over two teaspoons of the whisky. Spoon over one quarter of the cream and then one quarter of the remaining plums.
4. Repeat with a layer of cereal, whisky, cream and plums. Chill for 30 minutes before serving.
Rate This Recipe