- Serves: 1
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 3 plums, halved, stones removed
- sugar, for sprinkling
- 30 g plain flour
- 20 g butter
- 30 g rolled oats
- 20 g caster sugar
- 1 pinches ground cinnamon
- 4-6 roast pecans, broken into small pieces
- 1 pear, peeled, quartered, cored and diced
- vanilla custard or ice cream, to serve
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4. Sprinkle the plum halves with sugar, place in a baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
2. Increase the oven temperature to 200C/gas 6.
3. In a mixing bowl, rub the flour and butter together. Add the oats, sugar, cinnamon and half the pecans and stir until combined.
4. Combine the cooled plums with the diced pear and remaining pecan pieces.
5. Pile the fruit mixture into a ramekin and top with the crumble. Alternatively, place a small ring mould on a baking tray, spoon the fruit mixture into it and cover with crumble topping. Bake for 15 minutes.
6. Serve with vanilla custard or ice cream.
Rate This Recipe