- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 medium or 1 large courgettes, sliced into 1cm slices
- 1 medium aubergine, sliced into 1 cm slices
- 500 g pack ready made polenta, sliced into 6
- 3 tomatoes, sliced
- 180 g light cream cheese, such as Philadelphia Light
Tips and Suggestions
Nutritional Information (per portion): Energy 603 kJ/144 kcal, Protein 5g, Fat 6g, Carbohydrate 17g
1. Brush a griddle pan with a little oil and heat. Griddle the courgette and aubergine slices in batches for 2-3 minutes each side until softened and golden brown. Keep warm.
2. Heat 2 tsp of the oil in a frying pan and cook the polenta on both sides for 2-3 minutes. Add the tomato slices to the pan and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
3. Place the polenta onto 6 plates, top with tomato, courgette and aubergine slices and finish with a spoonful of cream cheese.
Recipe supplied by Philadelphia
Rate This Recipe