- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp walnut oil
- 432 g can crushed pineapples, drained
- 250 g peach or apricot jam
- salad, to serve
Tips and Suggestions
If you can't find cans of crushed pineapple, buy a similar-sized can of pineapple pieces and briefly blitz the fruit with a hand blender until pulpy.
1. Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with walnut oil, place in an ovenproof dish and roast for 15 minutes.
3. Turn the chicken over and cook for a further 10 minutes, or until tender.
4. Drain the pan juices into a bowl and combine with the pineapple and jam. Pour this mixture over the chicken and cook for a further 15 minutes, or until bubbling.
5. Serve the chicken breasts and fruity sauce with a side salad.
Rate This Recipe