- Serves: 12-14
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 large (or 2 small) pomegranates
- 800 g couscous
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- 2 lemons, juice only
- 1 litre boiling chicken stock or water
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh mint or coriander
1. Cut the pomegranate in half. Scoop out the seeds using a teaspoon and remove the white membrane.
2. Place the couscous in a bowl and mix in the olive oil and lemon juice. Pour in the boiling stock or water and season.
3. Allow to sit in a warm place for 5-10 minutes until the liquid is absorbed.
4. Stir in the chopped herbs and pomegranate seeds. Serve.
Rate This Recipe