- Serves: 2 as a starter
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp walnut oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1 small clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- 1 pomegranate
- 1 ripe Comice pear
- small bunchleaves watercress
- 45 g pecorino cheese, (Pecorino Romano, if available)
1. Combine the walnut oil, syrup, lemon juice, garlic and pomegranate syrup in a mixing bowl.
2. Carefully remove the kernels from the pomegranate and add to the bowl.
3. Peel, quarter and thickly slice the pear and toss into the dressing.
4. Place the watercress on a plate, scatter over the dressed pear slices and top with Pecorino cheese shavings.
Rate This Recipe