- Serves: 2
- Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 2 hrs freezing
- Effort: easy
- green cardamom
- 100 ml passion fruit juice
- 2 pomegranates
- 2 pinches of salt
- 2 pinches of garam masala
- 4 tbsp single cream
- 2 twists of limes, to garnish
1. Place a pod of cardamom in each of six compartments in an ice-cube tray and fill each compartment with passion fruit juice. Freeze for 2 hours.
2. Cut the pomegranates open and pick out the pomegranate kernels, discarding the skin and bitter membrane.
3. Place three ice cubes each in two large wine glasses.
4. Divide the pomegranate kernels between the two wine glasses.
5. Add a pinch of salt and garam masala to each serving and spoon 2 tablespoons of cream over each serving.
6. Garnish with a twist of lime and serve.
Rate This Recipe