- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 40 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 2 litres vegetable stock
- 450 g pork fillets
For the sauce
- 100 g canned tinned tuna, drained
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tinned anchovies
- 285 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp capers
- freshly ground black pepper
- chopped parsley, to garnish
1. Pour the stock into a large saucepan and poach the pork fillets for 20 minutes, until cooked through. Leave them to cool in the stock.
2. When the fillets are quite cold, remove them from the stock and slice thinly. Arrange on a serving plate.
3. Meanwhile, put the tuna into a food processor with the egg yolks and anchovy fillets. Turn the motor on and gradually add the olive oil, in a very thin trickle.
4. Add the pepper and lemon juice, to taste.
5. Spoon the sauce over the pork and scatter over the capers.
6. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Rate This Recipe