- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 3 Mignons pork fillet
- 4 cloves garlic
- 200 g fresh dried porcini, chopped
- 50 g unsalted butter
- 18 thin slices smoked pork belly
- 6 whole largefresh dried porcini
1. Using a small, sharp knife, cut round the fillet mignons in a spiral to open them up like snails. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Chop the garlic with the parsley. Mix the chopped mushrooms with half of the garlic and parsley mixture.
3. Melt half the butter in a frying pan, add the chopped mushrooms mixture and cook over a medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
4. Spread each piece of pork with the mushrooms stuffing, roll up and wrap each one in 6 slices of pork belly. Heat a large frying pan and cook the pork rolls turning frequently, for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, melt the remaining butter in another pan. Add the whole large porcinis and the remaining garlic and parsley mixture and cook, turning occasionally, for about 8 minutes.
6. To serve, cut each pork parcel into six and serve with the whole mushrooms and the garlic and parsley butter.
Rate This Recipe