- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus resting and marinating
- Effort: easy
- 4 pork fillet, (about 200g each)
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into 1cm thick slices
- 115 g feta cheese, cubed
- 55 g black Kalamata olives, in olive oil stoned
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsp oregano
For the dressing:
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar, (aged, preferably)
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tinned anchovies, finely chopped
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Whisk all the dressing ingredients together and leave for 30 mins for the flavours to meld.
2. Pound the pork fillets until thin and season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix half of the dressing with the pork fillets. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
3. Heat the remaining olive oil in a large frying pan. Fry the marinated fillets for 5-7 minutes on each side until cooked.
4. Meanwhile, place all the Greek salad ingredients in a large serving bowl. Mix the dressing well and pour over the salad. Toss to combine.
5. Serve the pork fillets warm from the pan accompanied by the Greek salad.
Rate This Recipe