- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Effort: medium
- 100 g brown breadcrumbs, (or a mixture of white and brown)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 250 g pork tenderloin
- 2 eggs
- olive oil, to drizzle
For the wedges
- 2 large Nicola potatoes, cut into wedges
- olive oil
- sweet smoked paprika
- salt and black pepper
To serve (optional)
- cherry tomatoes
- green salad
1. Preheat the oven to 220C/gas 7.
2. In a food processor, blend the breadcrumbs and sunflower seeds together and transfer the mix to a tray or food bag.
3. Beat the eggs and pour into a shallow dish.
4. Cut the pork into thin bite-sized pieces. One by one, dip the pork nuggets in the egg and then into the breadcrumbs.
5. Lay the nuggets on a baking tray and lightly drizzle them with olive oil before baking them for 25-30 minutes.
6. Rub the potato wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with sweet smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
7. Bake them in the oven for about 20 minutes or until crispy, turning them over halfway through cooking.
8. Serve the nuggets and wedges with cherry tomatoes and green leafy salad.
Rate This Recipe