- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 3 red onions, roots trimmed and cut into eighths
- 4 forelle pears, quartered and cored (leave the skin on)
- few sprigs rosemary, leaves only
- 6 x 175g steaks pork, trimmed of excess fat
- 50 g blue cheese, cubed
1. Season the pork and grill on a medium heat for 15-20 minutes and then
turn over and grill for a further 10 minutes.
2. In the meantime, using two hob rings, heat the oil in a hob-proof roasting
tin, then add the onions, pears, most of the rosemary and seasoning and
caramelise for around 5-10 minutes.
3. Add the steaks to the vegetables and scatter with the remaining rosemary
and the cheese.
4. Place back under the grill until the cheese starts to melt, then serve.
Rate This Recipe