- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 tbsp flour
- black pepper
- 500 g pork fillet, cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3-4 tbsp flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 25 g pine kernels
- grated zest 1/2 lemons, and juice of a whole lemon
- 1 tbsp clear honey
- pappardelle, cooked, to serve
1. Season the flour generously with salt and freshly ground pepper. Toss the sliced pork fillet in the seasoned flour. The best way to do this is to drop the slices into a large food bag with the flour and shake to coat them.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a frying pan, add the pork and fry quickly until lightly browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Remove the pork from the pan and keep warm.
3. Add the remaining oil to the pan, add the pine kernels and fry until lightly browned, then stir in the lemon zest, juice and honey. Bubble briefly, then return the pork to the pan, heat through briefly and scatter over the parsley.
4. Serve with pappardelle.
Rate This Recipe