- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Prep Time: 20 minutes plus 20 mins standing
- Effort: medium
- 2 large courgettes
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pork fillet, (about 200g each)
- freshly ground black pepper
- 200 g dolcelatte, thinly sliced
- 200 ml balsamic vinegar
- 175 g rocket
1. Slice the courgette into ribbons using a potato peeler. Sprinkle with a little salt and leave in a colander for 20 minutes. Rinse with cold water then pat-dry on kitchen paper.
2. Pre-heat a griddle until smoking. Add half of the olive oil and heat. Place half of the courgette ribbons on the griddle and cook for 1-2 minutes on each side. Set aside and repeat with the second batch.
3. Season the pork fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper then seal all over using the griddle, adding extra oil if necessary. Remove from the griddle and wrap the courgette ribbons around the pork.
4. Pre-heat a grill to medium hot. Place the wrapped meat on a foil-lined grill pan and top with slices of the Dolcelatte. Grill for 4-5 minutes until the meat is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbling.
5. Simmer the balsamic vinegar in a small pan over medium heat and reduce until dark and thick.
6. Place a handful of rocket on each plate and immediately serve a pork wrap on top. Drizzle with the thickened vinegar.
Rate This Recipe