- Serves: 2
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- generous dollop mayonnaise
- good pinch harissa spice mix
- olive oil, for sprinkling
- 1 dressed crab
- good splash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1-2 tbsp chopped chives
- 2 slices white sourdough bread
- lemon wedges, to serve
1. Put the mayonnaise into a small bowl and mix in a generous pinch of harissa and a splash of olive oil.
2. Mix the spiced mayonnaise together with the white and brown crab meat and fold through a good grinding of freshly cracked black pepper.
3. Stir in a good splash of Worcestershire sauce, the lemon zest and chopped chives.
4. Drizzle the slices of sourdough with a little olive oil and salt. Cook on a griddle until toasted on both sides.
5. To serve, put the sourdough on a board, top each piece with a quenelle of the crab mix and serve with lemon wedges.
Rate This Recipe