- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 6 Royal Blue or Desiree potatoes, finely sliced
- 60 ml cream
- 60 ml milk
- Freshly grated parmesan
- A small handful of freshly grated nutmeg
1. Pre heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas mark 6.
2. Peel and mandolin or very finely slice the potatoes. Grease tray and line the baking paper. Now add layer the potatoes on top of each other. Every third layer add a little of the milk, cream, nutmeg and salt and pepper. Make sure that you press down on each layer. Finish with a little parmesan.
3. Place another sheet of grease proof paper on top of potatoes and another tray. Bake for 30-40 minutes in the oven. Now remove the top tray and baking paper and finish under the grill until golden brown.
Rate This Recipe