- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg waxy potatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small red onion
- 1 tbsp capers
- 2 tbsp roughly chopped gherkins
- handful flat leaf parsley, chopped
- sprinkle dried red chilli flakes, (optional)
For the dressing
- 4 tbsp creme fraiche, or natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise, such as Tracklements
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard, such as Tracklements
- 1 tsp chopped chives
Tips and Suggestions
Good potatoes varieties to use are Charlotte, Anya or Nicola.
Combining the ingredients when the potatoes are warm ensures the potatoes absorb the dressing as they cool.
1. Place the potatoes in a saucepan of boiling water and cook uncovered
for 15-20 minutes or until tender.
2. For the dressing: combine all the ingredients and mix well. Whilst the potatoes are still warm, add them to the dressing along with the onion, capers, gherkins, parsley, chilli and a pinch of salt and pepper, then mix well. Serve immediately at room temperature.
Recipe provided by Tracklements
Rate This Recipe