- Serves: 6
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 1 kg new potatoes
- 1 handful sage, leaves picked and chopped
- 8 rashers streaky bacon
- 1 small tin sweetcorn, drained
- 4 pickled gherkins, chopped
- 100 g creme fraiche
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- parmesan shavings, to garnish
1. Place the potatoes in a large pan of salted water, bring to the boil and cook for 20-25 minutes until tender.
2. Drain, scatter with chopped sage and a drizzle of olive oil, toss and allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile grill the bacon until crisp and then chop and add to the potatoes, along with the sweetcorn and chopped gherkins.
4. Mix the creme fraiche with the mustard, season with salt and pepper and then stir through the potato mixture.
5. Turn out into a serving dish and scatter liberally with parmesan shavings.
Need summer food inspiration? See our selection of salad recipes
Rate This Recipe