- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 700 g potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 handfuls basil, roughly chopped
- 1 tbsp sage, roughly chopped
- 1 sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 120 ml extra virgin olive oil
1. Pre-heat the oven to 200°C/gas 6. Place the potatoes in a roasting pan and sprinkle with the basil, sage, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
2. Drizzle olive oil over the potatoes and roast for about 45 minutes, or until golden brown.
Rate This Recipe