- Serves: 4
- Cook Time: 1 minutes
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Effort: easy
- 55 g butter
- 1 lemon, finely grated zest and a little juice to sharpen
- dash of tabasco
- nutmeg, freshly grated
- 225 g white and dark crab meat
1. Melt the butter over a gentle heat and add the lemon zest a few drops of juice, the Tabasco sauce, nutmeg and salt and pepper. The butter should be well flavoured as when it cools down, the flavours will be less pronounced.
2. Stir in the crabmeat and cook gently in the butter for 1 minute.
3. Spoon the mixture into one small dish or several ramekins and leave to set.
4. Chill in the fridge for at least 2-3 hours, until it firms up.
5. Serve with crusty brown bread.
Rate This Recipe